Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hannah the scientest

Hello i am Hannah the scientist and ii enjoy science a lot want to know ore about what i like in it check this out...My favorite topic in science is biomes.The reason why i think biomes is a great topic is because you can share your creativity in doing a poster and demonstrating how a plant or animal survives.I also think that Nutrition is great because it helps you take care of your body and tells you the right things to eat.My favorite thing in science this year is learning about variables and doing activities in the common room.I enjoyed this because i learned a lot about how things and why things happen the way they do.Something i would love to learn about is natural disasters and how they make a difference to the world and the animals in other words how the animals adapt to them.The job i would have if i became a scientist is environmental changes.The strengths that help me in class are to jot down the interesting facts and details i hear in the lesson.The skills i need to work on to become a better scientist are to focus more in what the assignment is asking me exactly. learning science is important because you have to understand how and why some things happen in the world and be aware of everything.I like experiments because i like to see if they match my hypothesis,and i like to have predictions about things.I enjoy conducting research because i get to learn more information about any topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Questions

1. Who started using air balloons first? 2. Who motivated people to trust other crafts? 3. How long did it take for trains to be built? 4...