Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Book club Discussion (The Tail Of Emily Windsnap)

                       Book club Discussion (The Tail Of Emily Windsnap)

My goal during my book club discussion was to state evidence on why i either agree or disagree.
I think i added  on to sofi's ideas and elaborating on what she was talking about,i also think i did well in having active listening.I think i did well in having active listening and eye contact and by doing that i would ask questions and dig deeper.I would like to continue working on stating evidence from the text and using the characters exact feelings and words.


Book Club Discussion Video




No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Questions

1. Who started using air balloons first? 2. Who motivated people to trust other crafts? 3. How long did it take for trains to be built? 4...