Thursday, February 8, 2018

Science Fair Reflection

I think that the Science fair was really fun i enjoyed knowing different information about the coral reef which i am really interested in. I learned lots of new things that i had never even heard of. The hardest part about this science project was researching, because there is so much information and i never know which website to look at. Not only in science but normally that gets confusing for me. I think my partner and i evenly worked on the project as we were both really proud of the outcome, we have made a successful poster and speech. Although next time i will try to not stress out to much. that is my personal goal. What i think my partner and i should work on next time is to be more Persuasive and state more reasons on why people should agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Questions

1. Who started using air balloons first? 2. Who motivated people to trust other crafts? 3. How long did it take for trains to be built? 4...