Tuesday, February 27, 2018

MY GOALS FOR TRIMESTER 3

My goal to improve in trimester 3 is..to focus in class. I want to focus more in class so that i can have a better and bigger understanding of what i am supposed to do and having the exact things that my teacher requires me to have. I will reach this goal by having a notebook that records everything I need to have in all subjects. I also have goals for my subjects as in Reading,Writing,Science,social studies and math. My goal for reading is to get a bigger and deeper understanding of the characters and why they feel the way they do and why that leads them to do the things they do. I will reach this goal by keeping track of all the characters actions,problems and soulutions. I will also use all the strategys we used in class to track my understanding of the character as in character change. My goal for writing is to focus on my grammer and punctuation. Often i forget about that and just write but i need to stop and do it correctly. How I will reach this goal is revising all my writing before i add anything to it and check if I have those mistakes. My goal for Science is to give more clear presenations.I will reach this goal by being more persuating. My goal for Social studies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Questions

1. Who started using air balloons first? 2. Who motivated people to trust other crafts? 3. How long did it take for trains to be built? 4...