Monday, March 26, 2018

Wadi Narrative

Wadi Narrative


It was so close I ran out of music followed everyone out to the field. I went walking to the bus and saved a spot for Layla. The bus started going I was thinking how come this trip took a very small time in the bus. We all got out and sat on a muddy,sandy and rocky part of the wadi while Dr.Bill explained to us how to be safe in the wadi. We walked a little. Well I thought it was a little but it turned out to be like 1 HOUR it was horrible tell me about it...Later on we arrived and sat down to have a snack for about 30 minutes and then doctor bill told us everything about rocks,fossils and erosion which got really BORING. The bright side is I learned some cool stuff like that the oldest rocks in the wadi are at the bottom. Also that limestone rocks that are in the wadi are formed by water. A lot of other things as well but if I say them all the story would be to boring and long and I didn't even get to the scary part. I had to go on a huge hike...it was so scary!!at some points you have to go sideways or slide on your bottom i'll tell you I hated it finally when we were done Sherifa,charisma and I started screaming we did it and for some reason that brought up papa johns Sherifa started saying I say papa you say johns and we did it it went papa johns papa johns and so onnnn. After that we came back and talked with friends and went on that long hour ride WALKING again. When we reached the bus me and Layla started screaming VICTORY! Soon we arrived back at CAC and me and Layla hurried to the water fountain filled up our waters drank drank and drank then we went to the bathroom and saw a bunch of girls there washing their face and doing their hair. WE did the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Questions

1. Who started using air balloons first? 2. Who motivated people to trust other crafts? 3. How long did it take for trains to be built? 4...